Built to go fast, the Scott Foil 20 road bike is a high speed race machine that will see your course times plummet. The HMF carbon fibre frame uses high modulus carbon for high strength and stiffness, while its aerodynamic tube shapes & road-race geometry let it cut through the wind with ease. The Foil 20 also uses aerodynamic Syncros finishing components to maintain the wind-cheating capabilities of the bike throughout. A full set of Shinmano Ultegra components makes up the 2×11 speed drivetrain and braking, giving you complete confidence in this bike with every pedal stroke, every corner, and every finish line you encounter.
- HMF high modulus carbon fibre, made using Scott’s IMP for a lighter & stronger frame
- HMF full carbon fibre fork, including carbon steerer & carbon dropout
- Shimano Ultegra 2×11 speed groupset delivers precise shifting
- Shimano Ultegra Super SLR Direct Mount brakes are lightweight & aerodynamic
- Sizes: 47cm, 49cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm
- Colour: Black/Blue/Red
The legend of the Foil continues, and things are about to get even better. The Scott Foil 20 has been designed to be even more aerodynamic, more comfortable, and to still have that incredibly laterally stiff nature of its predecessor. Featuring an HMF carbon fibre frame, and integrated Syncros components, the Scott Foil 20 is a race ready machine at a fraction of the cost.